- We do not store personal information about people who visit this site unless they provide contact information or use one of our online services.
- If you provide any personal information to order to use a service on this website, it will only be used for the reasons given on the page.
Uses of the Information We Collect
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested.
- We may use personal information for auditing, research and analysis purposes in order to operate and improve our services. Where this is the case the information will be collected into groups so that it no longer references to an identifiable individual.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
Location of the Processing of the Information We Collect
- We process personal information on our servers in the United Kingdom.
- Personal information will not be processed on a server outside of the European Union.
Your Choices and Rights
- We may share your personal information with AGMA members, associate members and partners in order to provide the services you've requested.
- Whenever reasonably possible we offer you choices when we ask for personal information. You may decline to provide personal information to us, although some of our services may not be available as a result.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with a number of rights including the right to, access and correct information about you, which is held on computer and in some paper records.
- The Freedom of Information Act 2000 provides you with a general right to access 'recorded' information, held by public authorities, which relates to the public authority.
If you have questions about the use of your personal information, the Information Commissioner is the independent regulator for both Data Protection and Freedom of Information. More details are available at: www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk